Get 10% off (min. purchase Rs. 600). On all purchases. Code "IAMBACK10"
Get 15% Off on your first purchase. Use Code "FIRSTCLICK15"
Get free Shipping on purchase of rs. 999 & above. use code "FREESHIPPING"
Shop for Rs. 2999/- & get Flat 15% discount for Repeated Customers. use code "COMEBACK15"
Free Shipping above Rs 999
Consult an Expert
Easy Refund Policy
The Enchanting Dendrobium is another name for it. These orchids bloom in the spring to summer. They are found in the forest of Hainan, China and in Vietnam at an elevation of around 1200 meters. They can be grown in intermediate to warm temperatures with medium amounts of light.
Colour: Pink, Yellow
Plant Size: Blooming Size
Plant Stage: Matured
Pot Type: Square Net Pot
Pot Size: 4 inch
Potting Media: Coconut Husk
Growing Conditions: Tropical (Intermediate to warm)
Growing Level: Easy
Note: Plant will be delivered without flowers / spikes / buds
Water: Water in the morning when the media is dry. Ensure there is moisture in the media and keep them from drying up.
Light: Ensure a good dose of indirect sunlight. Ideally the early morning light is advisable.
Temperature: Intermediate to Warm growing orchids with temperature between 25°C to 38°C suitable for growth. Higher temperature will encourage faster growth.
Humidity: Maintain humidity level of 60% - 80%. Regular watering in plants helps maintain the humidity and encourage growth. Good air circulation is a must.
Fertilizer: Weekly fertilizing required during active growth. In winter months, plants are fertilized once a month.
Note: Never fertilize an orchid that is completely dry, because this can cause major damage to the roots.
Potting: It should be repotted in a small pot with coarse mix, which can hold moisture and maintain humidity. Mounting this orchid is preferred and should be kept hanging.
1. Open the box under the shade (cool area).
2. Keep the plant for rest for at least 12 hrs.
3. Clean the plant and wash them with fungicide solution and keep spraying the fungicides once in a week.
4. After 15 days you can start spraying fertilizer after every 10 days in growing season (summers) and after every 15 days in dormant season (winter).
5. Repotting is preferred to be done in growing season.
6. Keep checking the growth of new roots which indicates the plants have successfully settled in your location.
Consult our Orchid experts
Our in-house team of experts will help you with all your doubts and queries about growing Orchids