Brassocattleya Jairak Snow
Get 10% off (min. purchase Rs. 600). On all purchases. Code "IAMBACK10"
Get 15% Off on your first purchase. Use Code "FIRSTCLICK15"
Get free Shipping on purchase of rs. 999 & above. use code "FREESHIPPING"
Shop for Rs. 2999/- & get Flat 15% discount for Repeated Customers. use code "COMEBACK15"
Free Shipping above Rs 999
Consult an Expert
Easy Refund Policy
Brassocattleya Jairak Snow is a cross between Cattleya Luteola and Brossavola Little Star.
Colour: White, Green
Plant Size: Blooming Size
Plant Stage: Matured
Pot Type: Maunted
Pot Size: 3.5 inch
Potting Media: NA
Growing Conditions: Tropical (Intermediate to warm)
Growing Level: Moderate
Note: Plant will be delivered without flowers / spikes / buds
1. Open the box under the shade (cool area).
2. Keep the plant for rest for at least 12 hrs.
3. Clean the plant and wash them with fungicide solution and keep spraying the fungicides once in a week.
4. After 15 days you can start spraying fertilizer after every 10 days in growing season (summers) and after every 15 days in dormant season (winter).
5. Repotting is preferred to be done in growing season.
6. Keep checking the growth of new roots which indicates the plants have successfully settled in your location.
Consult our Orchid experts
Our in-house team of experts will help you with all your doubts and queries about growing Orchids